Thursday, April 3, 2014

Campbell warehouse

Just finished building the Campbell models warehouse.
Built as per instructions. I changed out the kit doors and windows for Grandt line ones.
I also replace the 2 doors in the front with some that are resin castings that I had in my parts bin. Not sure where they came from.
Need to add some more junk to the front.


The ground cover is still wet from the glue.
The detail castings are from Sierra West and Finescale Miniatures. The tractor is Athearn

The building is able to lift off for lamp replacement.

I painted the alum siding grey, let dry for a week and the went over it with burnt umber. Followed that with some "rust" colored chalk from MIG products. I used a picture of an old metal shed for colour reference. This will go on my Quincy model that I want to build later.

No comments:

Post a Comment